About the job
Are you a confident, motivated, visionary technical marketing specialist who is unafraid to think differently? Are you a successful B2B and product marketer willing to work in fastly growing deep tech startup?
We are seeking a passionate and experienced marketing specialist to work with our dynamic cybersecurity product and sales teams on executing strategic marketing campaigns.
As the Technical Marketing Specialist, you will work directly with the Product Management, CEO and Sales business leaders to strategize, plan, oversee and execute strategic marketing activities, develop and implement new approaches, campaigns and tactics, oversee the adoption of sophisticated data-driven approaches and operational metrics, and seeding growth of new market segments. In this role you will participate in building the marketing strategy, aligned to business goals, that provide a clear return-on-investment. You will utilize innovative, go-to-market tools and approaches to maximize market reach, return on investment, and impact for the business.
Essential position responsibilities:
- Be the technical product marketeer executing our marketing strategy and all our marketing initiatives to seed the growth of our product on several market segments.
- You should be inquisitive and willing to take the time to learn these products with minimal guidance and subsequently have an expert understanding, including the ability to speak authoritatively and demo.
- Identify different personae that are relevant to the technology as well as the key target user-groups and use-cases.
- When relevant, you will provide internal or external speaking engagement (presentations) related to the product.
Translate roadmap and feature capabilities provided by Product management into meaningful messaging for customers & partners. This includes:
Website content (e.g., product & use-case pages).
Other assets as needed.
- End-to-end product marketing launch ownership, including website redesign & SEO, content creation, external PR activities, inbound & outbound ad campaigns and more.
- Support the rest of the Sales & Partnership team in successfully deploying numerous activities (e.g., content creation or marketing campaigns).
- Work together with the partner, sales, & sales engineering teams to identify content gaps and areas for improvement.
- Adopt sophisticated data-driven approaches and operational metrics to measure ROI-efficiency of marketing activities and campaigns. Direct Reporting to CEO.
- Familiarity with cloud; artificial intelligence; 5G; enterprise resource planning; identify management; application security; zero trust; internet of things (IoT); data protection and privacy; threat intelligence, monitoring and hunting, and/or cyber services or technologies.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing, B2B professional services marketing, and product marketing with the ability to drive overarching marketing strategy, messaging, and campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing or a related business or technology field
- Experience in working with diverse teams.
- Experience in marketing for deep tech businesses.
- Experience in business operations including budgets and reporting.
- A strong executive presence.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Deep understanding of integrated marketing and communications strategies and how they come together to provide measurable results.
- An innovative mindset that can think strategically with a willingness to execute tactically.
- Strong organizational skills and enterprise level project management skills - with ability to prioritize and manage expectations across multiple, complex projects/priorities.
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills.
- Strong persuasive written and verbal communication skills - able to expertly position and tell compelling stories around our offerings and influence both internal and external audiences.
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization and in remote mode across different regions/time zones.
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
What we can suggest:
Professional development in the growing market of Edge computing and cybersecurity.
Growing demand for AI.
30+ enterprise-level customers in the pipeline.
Strategic partnership with Red Hat, Amazon, Lenovo.
Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.